Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wanna Free Disney Digital Scrapbooking Template?

I'm hosting a template challenge over at MouseScrappers.  Come join me!  I have a participation prize and a freebie Disney template for you.  This time I wanted to do a template that could be used many different ways :) When I paper scrapped, I used to cut photos out of letters so I wanted to create a template that you could use in that way... or other ways too.

Here's my page I made for an example using the template. It's a cover page for our 2008 - 2009 Disney album featuring favorite pics of my boy that year.

(Page made using some of my own elements and some from Chelle's Creations kit Happy.)
This is a great template for cover pages, or for Disney characters, Disney treats, Disney souvenirs, etc. Be creative! You can also fill the letters with patterned or colored papers instead of photos.
Here's the template! Hope you like it and can use it :)  Download direct here
Instuctions for Filling the Letters aka Clipping Masks: The easiest way to use this kind of template is to place the photo or paper you want to take place of the letter (or whatever) - let's say the "D" - on top of the D in the layers list. Then hit CTRL-G for PSE or CTRL-ALT-G for PSCS to create a clipping mask. You can also use that to change the color of the Starburst background.

And if you make a page using the template and leave love for others in the MouseScrappers forum, I have a little something for you.... some Disney Doodles made by me!



Check out the Template Challenge at MouseScrappers here
Hope to see you there :)
A Grieving Mommy

7 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Hello there! was happy to find your freebie coz the DH and I are going to HK disneyland on my bday...so the template will be perfect. Since my bday is in feb yet,i have lots of time to collect disney-related stuff!thank you so much! :)

Cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Mary said...

Thank you and I'd like to say that my heart goes out to you I recently lost my 17 yr old dd and everyday is an up and down for me.. big hugs

Mary M

sdwrdt said...

very cute! Thanks for sharing! Not sure if I'll be back from the World in time to actually be able to enter the challenge though.

Julie L. said...

Denise--this is amazing!!! thank you!

Mags said...

What a GREAT freebie!
I wish I had seen this when I *started* my album - LOL!! :)

But I bet I can use incorporate it into an end-page!!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

deb said...

Thank you!