Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Kit 4 Charity - Mulan Themed "Warrior Princess" to benefit Japan

Have you been completely blown away by the devastation in Japan like I have?  I just can't believe the loss and all of the problems that Japan is facing.  I wanted to do something to help them and so I started thinking about what kind of kit I could do that would be appropriate, make sense and so forth.  So my mind went to my favorite Princess who's not a Princess really (and not from Japan either, I know!) but I love the fact that she is considered one of the Disney Princesses because of her courage, bravery, and strength!
What a better person to theme a kit after to help this cause?
So here is my Charity digital scrapbooking kit inspired by Mulan.  As always, 100% of the profits (minus PayPal fees) will go to the charity.  In this case, I will be donating to the American Red Cross to benefit Japan.  (If you would like to make a large donation directly yourself and have a receipt for tax purposes - just send me the receipt and I will still give you the kit!)
Here is the kit called Warrior Princess:
It is a huge kit and includes 143 MB, 67 unique elements, 2 clusters, and 15 papers.
Here are the pages I made with it:


This page uses a freebie template by Jenn for the MouseScrappers Template Challenge here.

This page uses a freebie template by Amber for the MouseScrappers Template Challenge here.
You can get my Warrior Princess Kit by donating at least $4.50 or more to benefit Japan.

**EDITED: Proceeds will now go to the current charity since this kit is over one month old and the donation has been made to the American Red Cross.





You will also get these free clusters with the kit:


And I also have a freebie for everyone out there.
Here is some wordart for ya.  Enjoy!
If you get an error, please try again in a few minutes.  It just means the server is really busy.

Please remember that I have to email the links out manually and sometimes I sleep a little so give me a few hours to send out links.  Thanks so much.

Sending hugs to you :)
Denise aka A Grieving Mommy

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I love this kit! Thank you so much! You are so talented and I love you designs! I can't wait to play with it! :)
~Amy (afullmer27@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great freebie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Andrea said...

How awesome of you to do this, Denise! That kit is gorgeous! I'm bummed I currently don't have any China pics to scrap but I'm getting this or my stash for next time! Can't wait to see it in my inbox!

Unknown said...

Thanks again for all you do for us and others. Wish we could donate so much more, but as opportunities arise we will.

Nancy