Saturday, August 21, 2010

Want some freebie templates?

Head on over to Mousescrappers.com where I'm hosting the next template challenge!
I couldn't decide which of my pages to turn into a template, but I finally settled on a design that I've used quite a bit and that I hope you will find useful. It's a layout with squares. I used it to make these pages - altered to change the squares to circles in the last one!





Find the template challenges here
So here are the templates - yes! templates. I made 2 of them. One with the standard size squares and one with itty bitty squares that I've heard called "inchies" around digiland. Do you feel up for that challenge?! I'm going to try that one myself!

You can download them both here

4 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

ADORABLE!!! Thank you very much

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!!

deb said...

Thank you!

beba said...

hi..thanks so much for this template.. :D i'm making a digi scrapbook for my son's birthday.. :D