Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Best Daddy Ever!


A page for my hubby - who is the best Daddy ever!  Happy Father's Day, babe.  I wanted to do a page for you and Tys - he is your minime and he loves you soooo much.  I hope you are always best friends like you are now!

Credit: Sarah Bennett kit

And a Disney digital scrapbooking freebie for you!  A Buzz and Woody that I scanned and extracted for my page.  Hope you can use it!

 
Sending hugs to you,
Denise aka A Grieving Mommy

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

How sweet of you, thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

TitanThirteen said...

This is an awesome freebie! Thanks :o)

Keisha said...

How cool, thank you!

Marzia said...

Grazie , thanks for sharing