Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Mickey Templates and another Stashbuilder: MickeyHeads for your Disney Digital Scrapbooking!

Hey all! It's my turn to host the weekly challenge. :)

I am often inspired by the designer Scrapping with Liz. She has so many creative templates to use in soooo many ways.
I saw this one and thought what an awesome idea to use a "cut up" of a shape by filling it with papers, photos, adding staples, stitches, etc.


(Please note that I'm not affiliated with Scrapping with Liz - I just find her inspiring!)

So I decided to adapt that idea for our challenge this week! I made 8 FULL SIZE Mickey Head page templates for you!!


I'm SO EXCITED to see all of the different ways people use them! I'm still working on my own page :)

You can download them here.

Also, my friend Charlene, made them in page files for StoryBookCreator users.  You can download those files here.

And I've got another one of my Stashbuilder:Mickey Heads for your Prize Package. This is volume #3 - monochromatic Mickey Heads.



To get the PP, find the rules and challenge here at MouseScrappers.

Hugs,
Denise aka A Grieving Mommy

8 comments:

Buffy0214 said...

I'll have to make some time for this challenge. You prize is so cute:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

LRaeWoo said...

I love SWL's chopped masks. Your Mickey head take on them is genius! Thanks so much.

Liza said...

Wow, you sure have been a busy bee! Thank you for the cool Mickey heads! What a great idea.

Amanda Hlavacek said...

This is great.... love it. Off to get started!

Nancy said...

Love the Mickey heads - thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Great idea - thank you!

Sarah said...

My name is Sarah. I lost my daughter at 5 months. Found you on FaceBook, and then your blog. Just wanted you to know you're not alone. God Bless.